Sunday 19 August 2012

The Honeypot - w/c 13.08.12


Welcome to this week's "Honeypot" - a round up of the best blog posts I've seen around the web - crafty DIY projects, weddings with a homemade feel and recipes to try. Here comes my second pot of sweet stuff to eat, make, inspire and admire...

Kitchen Honeys
This gorgeous weather makes me want to make jogs of this and drink it in the garden. With friends, pitta bread and home made hummus. Yum! From Big girls, Small Kitchens

Pink Lemonade Bars from Smitten Kitchen - delicious sounding lemon bars with the addition of my current obsession, raspberries. Can't wait to try!

Craft Room Honeys
Pretty homemade notebooks that you could make with nothing more than bits you'll probably have around the house from The Natural Wedding Company

My DIY tutorial for Boho Weddings - how we made the Lavender Hearts that we gave to the girls a favours at our wedding.

Photography credit: Tino & Pip
Wedding Honeys
A cute idea for a modern DIY wedding guest book from Project Wedding - I might do this with the hearts that our guests hung on the Wish Tree at our wedding

Photography credit: Tino & Pip
And finally for this week, speaking of our wedding, here it is on the fabulous Boho Weddings, just in case you missed it! Watch out for more DIY tutorials and posts about how we put it all together on  here over the next few weeks.

Photography credit: Tino & Pip
Have you seen anything you think should go in a Honeypot? Get in touch and let me know - or leave me a comment below.

Happy Sunday, Homespinners xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment